2019 Plot members please note our Clean Up Events.
As per our signed contracts, 3 hours of group attendance, for the year, is required. This is a part of our Community, get the work done and have fun with our neighbors! During these days, we will be weeding the perennial beds, the mulched walkways, and laying mulch to freshen the areas.
Saturdays- 9-11 am and Wednesdays- 6-8 pm
- March 2 @ 2:00 pm
- Who: EVERY member of the Community Garden Plots
- What: We will meet, eat, and discuss the contract (the one you signed and didn't read :) )If you were unable to pay, or sign contracts, we will have paper copies.
- Where: Elizabeth Shely's home. 624 Overton
- March 16 9-11:00 Opening Day!!!
- April 17 6-8:00 pm This is a BIG day as The East Row Garden Tour is June 1&2! Our gardens are a point of interest on the tour. We really need all plots planted by this time!
- May 18 9-11 am
- June 19 6-8 pm
- July 20 9-11:00 am
- August 14 6-8 pm
- September 14 9-11:00 am
- October 19 9-11:00 am LAST Garden Event. We will be putting the garden to bed for the season.
- November 28 Thanksgiving. Garden is closed.